apl. Prof. Dr. Gert Zöller (chairperson)
Prof. Dr. Matthias Keller (deputy chairperson)
apl. Prof. Dr. Christine Böckmann
Prof. Dr. Markus Klein (deputy / in the summer term 2019 also deputy chairperson)
Representative of Academic Staff
Dr. Niklas Hartung
and the Student Representatives
Charlott Thomas (BEd/MEd)
Hans Reimann (BEd/MEd)
Sophie Möckel (BSc/MSc)
Wednesday 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Haus 9, Raum 1.04
Haus 9, Raum 2.18
Tuesday 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Haus 9, Raum 2.08
Please note that the office hours change outside the normal semester periods.
Appointments with the Examination Board outside of the regular office hours can only be made upon previous arrangement.
Registration of Bachelor's and Master's Theses:
- Regstration forms can be submitted to the secretaries on the ground and first floors.
- The forms must be filled out in full. Please note that, following a resolution of the Mathematics Examination Board, one of the graders must be a professor, adjunct professor or lecturer.
- In accordance with the Exams Regulations, you must present your current transcript printed from PULS upon registering your thesis.
- Please also note that the Examination Board monitors that you received your topic and began work on the thesis only after official registration.
- Please do not forget to include your email address for a reply from the Examination Board.
All Examination boards at the Faculty of Science