Oliver Lindblad Petersen
The interdisciplinarily structured master's degree in data science combines content from computer science, mathematics, information systems, and the natural sciences. Core courses provide you with an overarching understanding of machine learning and deep learning, statistical data analysis, data assimilation, business analytics, and big data infrastructures. More specialized courses help you engage with the current state of research for the areas of your choosing.
During your studies you will take part in a research project of the University of Potsdam or one of Potsdam's many research institutions. An industry internship is also possible as an option. Berlin/Potsdam's lively start-up scene and many big data companies offer ample opportunities for internships.
Entry into Program
- In this four-semester master's program you earn a total of 120 credit points.
- The language of instruction is English.
Admission and Matriculation
- The admission requirements include a Bachelor's degree in mathematics or computer science or a degree in information systems or natural sciences with an emphasis on mathematics or computer science.
- The program also requires proof of good English-language skills.
- You can find more precise information on admission requirements, application and matriculation on the web pages of the University.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact the Departmental Advisor. We're looking forward to your application!