Since January 2023, I am a Tenure-Track Juniorprofessor for probability theory at Potsdam University.
I'm interested in questions of universality in stochastics, for example why do the same distributions appear in very different contexts, such as random matrices and random growth models? These questions are related to combinatorics, mathematical physics, as well as numerics and algebra. I am equally interested in the mixing behavior of Markov chains, in particular the cutoff phenomenon.
1. Anomalous shock fluctuations in TASEP and last passage percolation models, with Patrik Ferrari,
2. Shock Fluctuations in flat TASEP under critical scaling, with Patrik Ferrari,
3. Fluctuations of the competition interface in presence of shocks, with Patrik Ferrari
4. The free boundary Schur process and applications, with Dan Betea, Jérémie Bouttier and Mirjana Vuletić
5. Limit Law of a second class particle in TASEP with non-random initial data, with Patrik Ferrari and Promit Ghosal
6. The free boundary Schur process I, with Dan Betea, Jérémie Bouttier and Mirjana Vuletić
7. Transition to Shocks in TASEP and Decoupling of Last Passage Times,
8. New edge asymptotics of skew Young diagrams via free boundaries, with Dan Betea, Jérémie Bouttier and Mirjana Vuletić
9. Statistics of TASEP with three merging characteristics, with Patrik Ferrari
10. GUE x GUE limit law at hard shocks in ASEP,
11. KPZ statistics of second class particles in ASEP via mixing,
12. Dynamical Phase Transition of ASEP in the KPZ regime,
13. Cutoff profile of ASEP on a segment, with Alexey Bufetov
14. The second class particle process at shocks, with Patrik Ferrari
arxiv preprint, submitted, 2023
I gave an online talk on the paper 12. The video is available on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-lRu7J88ds&t=4s
I also gave a short (nine minutes) talk on the paper 13. The video is again available on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnaiM9s6gg
In the summer semester 2023, I teach a class on the math of card shuffling and integrable probability.
You can find additional information on moodle https://moodle2.uni-potsdam.de/ .